Monday, July 9, 2007

Hi everyone!!!
Greta, I did it.
This is my first attempt at blogging and I sure am learning a lot!

To explain my name: Bodhi is my dog's name. It is pronounced bow-dee. Not body, not booty.
A bodhi is a person who is searching for enlightenment, one who strives to become a Buddha. My dog is a very wise and kind soul. Bodhi is a 3 year old black shi-poo (a Shih-tzu-poodle mix.)
Needless to say we are head over heels in love with him. As soon as I can figure out what I'm doing, I'll post his picture. Later mj

5 comments:

CC said...

Hey weed whats ^? check out my blog!!

CC said...

Basista and I thought smoking weed would have been a good name for you!!

Anonymous said...

hey there little missy, guess who?
how's things goin in the big house downtown?

40isgood said...

Hey MJ..

40isgood said...

Hey MJ....Bohdi is a doll..check out my little darling!